The Nike Grade School Boys’ Air Max Plus III doesn’t skimp on style or comfort. These eye-catching, high-performance shoes exude the nostalgic style of the early 2000s. This new version pops with energy thanks to the Air Max unit in the heel and the signature plastic heel clip. The exceptional design features can’t-miss horizontal piping that runs across the midfoot and forefoot, while the classic phrase “Tuned Air" is inscribed along the side of the toe.
Step Into Your Stride
The Air Max Plus III was designed to put comfort and support first. The lacing system works well with the lightweight, durable TPU overlay for midsole comfort, while the synthetic toe bumper ensures durability. The insole is incredibly soft, thanks to the smooth upper foam padding. If you’re looking to take your performance to the next level, add the Air Max Plus III to your collection.
Nike Grade School Boys’ Air Max Plus III features:
• Air Max® units in the heel and forefront boost your stride.
• Tuned Air® cushioning gives you a boost.
• Air Sole® in the heel and forefoot provide excellent cushioning.
• TPU heel clip provides structure and stability.
• Rubber outsole provides optimal traction.