The Tennis Star Who Started a Fashion Movement
When Stan Smith started playing tennis, he probably didn’t think that one day something as monumental as the adidas Originals Women’s Stan Smith would have his name on it. The simplicity and comfort of this shoe became legendary overnight, and its cultural significance has not waned for the near 50 years this shoe has existed. If you don’t have one by now, it’s time for you to cop a pair.
This classic low-top gives off immediate vibes of peace. Whether you find that in a jog, in wandering through your neighborhood, or by chilling out around the house, these shoes are here to do it with you, offering support and style when you need it most.
adidas Originals Women’s Stan Smith Features:
• Premium leather upper for durability and comfort.
• Subtle Three-Stripes design in ventilation holes for breathability and low-key branding.
• Clean, sleek profile goes with any outfit.
• High-contrast Stan Smith heel tab branding adds splash of color to your look.
• Wide laces and lace closure provides classic low-top vibes.
• Low-profile Ortholite® sockliner adds soft support and increases wearability.
• Durable rubber cupsole provides traction and longevity.