Two Great Shoes That Run Great Together
When you take a look at the Nike Women’s Air Max 270, it’s easy to tell where the influences are from. The big Air unit of the Air Max 180 with the silhouette of the Air Max 93 creates a combination that’s modern, comfortable and a little frustrating. Why hadn’t they thought of it sooner?
Combined by Design
The Air Max 270 improves in a big way for runners in its construction. The high-quality uppers are designed to be more breathable and weigh less than their older counterparts. Air Max 270 makes a great running shoe, but it’s also a great lifestyle shoe, thanks to the variety of engaging colorways.
Nike Women’s Air Max 270 features:
• Inspired by Air Max 180 and Air Max 93, resulting in a high-performance running shoe.
• Mesh details in synthetic and textile upper provide breathability.
• Stretchy, comfortable inner sleeve creates a snug fit.
• Huge Air® unit in heel for incredible comfort and shock cushioning.
• Heel pull tab for easy on and off.
• Two-piece midsole provides all-day cushioning for long-lasting comfort.
• Rubber heel clip and welded midfoot sections provide stability.
• Rubber outsole increases traction on multiple surfaces.